We don’t just talk about the energy savings that are achievable to you, they make sure they are implemented as well. They use their experience of energy saving measures and ensures they are delivered with the minimum amount of fuss.
Some of the delivery services that E3 Sustainability can undertake on your behalf include:
- Metering and Logging
- Three phase incoming electricity logging and meter verification
- Circuit level electrical monitoring
- Temperature and humidity logging
- LED Lighting – E3 can supply and install various LED lighting replacements where the lamps are replaced in the existing fittings, resulting in fast payback with minimum disruption to operations.
- Controls optimisation – Understanding all of the different elements that go into heating and delivering hot water to your building can be complex and confusing. Taking a systematic approach, E3 can review how your building operates against the individual controls, time clocks and thermostats to ensure that the building is running as efficiently as possible. (link to energy management page for further details). We can offer remote support for optimisation as well as monitoring for errors and exceptions to continue to improve energy performance.
- Refrigeration optimisation – most buildings contain fridges and freezers which always remain on. E3 can supply and install a SavaWatt device on to domestic style fridges and freezers to save around 18% of the power used by these devices.
- Heating savings via nano-technology. E3 can install an advanced heating additive, EndoTherm, that increases the heat transfer rate within the heat exchanger itself and via the distribution network. This results in your room reaching temperature faster and radiators then remain hotter for longer and less fuel is consumed.
- Water savings – Often water is overlooked when reviewing energy savings, but simple actions can make substantial savings. Installation of cistern displacement bags in old and oversized WC cisterns, flow regulators on hot and cold water taps, and flow regulators on showers to establish an optimal flow (regardless of water pressure) all offer cost effective savings.
- Behavioural engagement – Behaviour change also requires some connection to energy consuming devices and education and awareness. Simple yet highly effective connections to energy include plug tags, posters, eco-buttons and short educational sessions.
Not switching off appliances can have a cumulative effect of wasted energy across large buildings such as schools and offices. Clearly identifying which plugs can be turned off or not, and giving users the ownership to do that, can have dramatic effects on energy consumption. E3 can install custom made plug tags to aid users in doing just that.
- Project Management – Our experienced team can manage specialist energy and FM sub-contractors to deliver implementation programmes ranging from a few thousand to multi-million pound energy saving schemes. (link to Project Management page)